Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No info or help

(Topic created on: 11-01-2023 10:16 PM)
S36N1
First Poster
Options

Iv had my eco bubble washing machine for 3 years. I put a washing on after 10 minutes I noticed the machine had stopped and no lights on the screen. I had to open the door pull out the soaked washing. I tried to reset the machine that did nothing and no lights on the screen tho it does continue to play the sounds when being turned on or off.

I Called customer service to try book a repair was advised to try someone that works with Samsung products I said about the warranty and I was told that the warranty applies to the motor only??? 
Any help or advice would be appreciated. Samsung staff don’t seem to know anything about they’re products. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AntS
Options

Hi @S36N1 , 

What's the model code of your washing machine? 

Where did you you buy it from?

And did the customer service you contacted take you through any troubleshooting steps at all? If so, what were those steps?

0 Likes
S36N1
First Poster
Options

Hi there’s. 

apologies for late reply. Yeah my model number is: WW80K5410U. My partner at the time purchased it from Samsung directly. 
Yes the adviser took me through all the procedures to get machine back on. I have tried every method. There is still power getting to the machine as it still makes to sounds when turning on and off just no life on the screen. 

0 Likes