Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

No Airfry option on NV7B5750TAK ovens

(Topic created on: 22-05-2023 08:43 AM)
Dandle
Explorer
Options

I have purchased two series 5 NV7B5750TAK ovens which are advertised as having an airfry option. 

The Airfry cooking option isn't here to select as a cooking mode though. If I scroll through the settings to select quick options list (the list to turn on and off the options you can see quickly when you turn the jog wheel), there is the option to select or deselect Airfry and I have tried both settings on both ovens but it doesn't appear as a selection in the main menu.

I have the series 5 Micro/combi as well and that has the option for Airfry available, which is available to select where it should be.

Can anyone shed any light as it seems to be a software issue.

Regards

Dan.

4 REPLIES 4
NCA
Apprentice
Options

I have the exact same problem with the NV7B5750TAK model. I've raised a case with Samsung and they are looking into it (although the case has been halted as their UK technical support email address isn't working and I need to send them a video as evidence of the issue - their attachment feature wasn't working in Live Chat either so the support has been really poor so far).

0 Likes
Solution
Dandle
Explorer
Options

It was user error. I spoke to support and the airfry option only comes up when using half the oven. You need to put the separator shelf in the a different set of options will appear in the menu. 

NCA
Apprentice
Options

Ah, that's great to hear - I will try this later this evening. Many thanks for this info.

0 Likes
NCA
Apprentice
Options

I can confirm that this was the issue and the Air Fry feature is now showing on the mode selection. Thanks, @Dandle.