Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEVER BUY SAMSUNG WASHER AGAIN

(Topic created on: 28-06-2022 11:32 AM)
Jean1950
First Poster
Options

Takes two to three hours to do any wash, spends all the time removing suds even when there aren’t any. Tried everything even running without any liquid in and still had to remove suds. If it hadn’t been for the fact that my son bought me the washer it would have been taken to the tip.

3 REPLIES 3
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You haven't mentioned anything about what you have tried to remedy the issue.

If the washer is new, then firstly contact the retailer you got it from.
Could be something they can swap out.

If its an older one, or even with the new one.
Make sure things like the drainage is clear. It has a good supply of water.
There is usually a filter that needs cleaning as well.

Depends on age if it has a warranty or not and who the retailer was.
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
I highly recommend this product to keep your washing machine in good order https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hotpoint-Washing-Limescale-Descaler-Detergent/dp/B00T2K3ST4

We use it on our LG machine but also in the dishwasher. You need to use it on a hot cycle over 60 Celsius. Our LG has a tub clean program that uses 90 Celsius (could be 100 but I think it's 90) and more water to flush it out properly. Once a month...
andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

@Jean1950 wrote:

Takes two to three hours to do any wash, spends all the time removing suds even when there aren’t any. Tried everything even running without any liquid in and still had to remove suds. If it hadn’t been for the fact that my son bought me the washer it would have been taken to the tip.

any chance of supplying the model number in with your post, and an indication of what make washing of detergent liquid you buy / use for your machine?