Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Samsung Washing Machine keeps pausing itself

(Topic created on: 06-03-2020 01:53 PM)
JackieD
First Poster
Options

My Samsung front loader washing machine eco bubble 9.0kg has just started pausing itself partway through the cycle - no rhyme or reason and why and sometimes several times per cycle.   Nothing has changed/it hasnt been moved.  The only way of restarting is just to press the pause again.    Is someone able to give me some advice/guidance.  

24 REPLIES 24
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @JackieD

Could you give us the full model code of your Washing Machine please? You can find this on a label on the inside of the door.

sarahness
First Poster
Options

hiya

I’m currently having the same issue with my Samsung. Please can someone help?

many thanks

Melissa6012
First Poster
Options

Mine does the same. I don’t see where the moderator had offered a solution. Could someone from Samsung please address this issue?

ChrisCP
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem now too. Only started a couple of days ago, pauses on daily wash with 13 minutes to run. Washing machine is an Ecobubble WW80J5555FX.

Found a few links to try & help with this issue BUT none of them apply to my washing machine. There is no "Options" button on mine to enter test mode.1622459370111258995144948795515.jpg

0 Likes
subseageorge
Apprentice
Options

Did anyone ever get to the bottom of this as my samsung washing machine is doing it also ? 

Laur28
Journeyman
Options

I've also posted in another thread about this - with some digging about it would appear this seems to be quite a common issue on ecobubble washing machines. My washing machine  keeps stopping itself with no error message - would appear Samsung would have a bit of an issue that they need to give a response to here. An expensive washing machine which is apparently of a high quality build standard should not stop working at 3 years old.  I phoned them but was only offered a 25% voucher to buy a new machine or pay for an engineer to come out. Not good enough Samsung!  

subseageorge
Apprentice
Options

The local Technician came round and he said it was the level sensor was the issue. however, i have just changed it and it is still pausing.  I  am going to try changing the PCB if i can get my hands on one to see if that is the issue or not .. Will let you guys know once i eventually get to the bottom of it.. 

Laur28
Journeyman
Options

Please do let us know how you get on if you manage to get your hands on a replacement PCB. I'm at my wits end with mine now! And the complete silence from Samsung from what is clearly a fairly common fault judging from here, various other sites and videos on YouTube! 

0 Likes
subseageorge
Apprentice
Options

Hi again, OK, I changed the PCB and it seems to be working now, there is a diagnostic page, IF you hold your fingers on Spin and options then power up it will go into that page. you can then rotate the selector  until you get to TST. Then press start, mine was showing a 3E2 error code, This is the motor error or motor driver, which is on the PCB. I am doing a drum clean cycle at the moment, and will update this once its finished if there are no issues. 

https://www.washingmachinerepairservices.co.uk/samsung-washing-machine-error-codes-explained/ 

Wait for the next instalment ,, lol 

George 

0 Likes