Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MS23F301TAK microwave door problem

(Topic created on: 20-05-2020 12:58 PM)
Lucas3108
First Poster
Options

When I'm closing the door slowly and it's a few milimeters fron being fully closed, it starts making a sound like it is currently microwaving something until I fully close it. I did a test and put a a few drops of water in a glass and let it go like that for one whole minute and nothing has changed. The plate is rotating and the light is on, there are no error messages or anything. Could it be dangerous if the water stayed the same? The microwave is plugged into a wall socket, it has space around it and I made sure to use it safely. I bought it two weeks ago. Could someone please help me?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Lucas3108 

Did you manage to get this resolved or are you still having the same issue?

0 Likes
Lucas3108
First Poster
Options

The problem is still there. I'm not going to bother resolving it, since it doesn't seem to be emitting microwaves, since it won't heat up the smallest amount of water not even by a microscopical amount in two minutes of working like that, it's just the fan and light who seem to be activated, and its not like I have to close it slowly, I close it normally. Well, if you have a different opinion, let me know. Its also the thing that the only authorized Samsung repair store seems to be always closed, and Im not going on  three hour drive just for a microwave problem, but if you think that its something dangerous, please let me know as I'll take action.

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Hi @Lucas3108. If you only purchased the microwave 2 weeks ago and it isn't performing as expected, it may be best contacting the retailer as they may be able to refund or replace this.

0 Likes
oOoMrNickoOo
Apprentice
Options
I have a MS23H3125AK Microwave with the same issue. What has scared me my 4year old son reach up to the microwave to open it for me but couldn't but the door had moved very slightly the microwave started operating.
0 Likes
Lucas3108
First Poster
Options

I guess it's nornal then. I also did the phone leak test and I think the microwave has a leak, but I blame it on the delivery people for not handeling the package properly. I won't bother with refunds and stuff like that, I just stay away from it whenever it's operating.

0 Likes