Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Moved fridge back turned off now broke

(Topic created on: 12-06-2021 06:10 PM)
gsc1ugs
First Poster
Options

I Moved fridge back turned off then back on and pushed it back, freezer fine now fridge up and down in temp from 2 to 11c i mean come on!!?!? 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Don't know if you tilted it a bit when you moved it but might just need a few hours to settle down
0 Likes
gsc1ugs
First Poster
Options

These things do come from shops in transit so why so fickle? i will try and turn off for few hours

0 Likes
Solution
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi - think is fairly standard when a new fridge / freezer delivered they normally say to leave it standing for a day before switching on - at least we've always been told that when we've bought a new one
0 Likes
gsc1ugs
First Poster
Options

Well i cant believe it, the water dispenser went off hence the moving and turning off, well, after one day off, dispenser comes back on and fridge looks like its resetting and getting to the right temp

0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Good - glad it appears to be sorted
0 Likes
gsc1ugs
First Poster
Options

Its not over yet, all long should freezer fridge get to -22 and 3? Fridge was at 11 now 13

0 Likes
gsc1ugs
First Poster
Options

See my reply

0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Afraid I don't know - the only thought I had was to let it stand a while to settle as like I said we have always been told that by shop delivery people when we bought new ones - think was something to do with letting the refrigerant settle
I do seem to remember one we had previously that had the control buttons to set temperatures etc did something similar but can't really remember what we did - think we maybe just re set the settings and it came good after a bit
Hope you get it working ok
0 Likes
gsc1ugs
First Poster
Options

Well im afraid i have a freezer back at -22 but fridge varies from 2 to 11 🤷‍♂️

0 Likes