Did you mean: 

Mold issues after new purchase

(Topic created on: 17-09-2021 03:03 PM)
Helms2021
First Poster
Options

B492D498-65B5-418C-9F5B-7D9342BE180C.jpeg

73B2EDBB-856F-40BF-A007-AF0EB6BAD2C6.jpeg

We’ve had this washing machine for only two years and I see everyone else is having the same issue. Black mold CAKED in the wash plate. Absolutely disgusting and to think I’ve been washing my babies clothes in this makes me angry. WA50M7450A

At a minimum, Samsung should send us a new washplate.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
I think all washing machines are prone to this as inside is a hot & humid environment - especially prone to build up if is a front loader Don't know if you have regularly run a cleaner through it - general recommendation is to run a cleaner through them every month or two ( either a proprietary cleaner or can google re using other methods eg white vinegar etc )
0 Likes
Helms2021
First Poster
Options

We’ve religiously ran the self clean option and done everything we’re supposed to like keeping the lid up and open after each wash. No amount of cleaner is helping this amount of mold collection from gathering. This is a design flaw. You can verify this is true by looking at the 200 YouTube videos of the frustrated Samsung customers that have the same issue with the same model. I called Samsung but the agent told me to basically pack sand. 

0 Likes
Midge123
Voyager
Options
Hi there if you put in a Dishwasher Tablet in the washing machine it will clean it as it does in the dishwasher thanks
0 Likes