Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microwave Smart Oven Mc28m6075cs

(Topic created on: 24-11-2020 05:53 PM)
PleaseHelp4
First Poster
Options

As I stated before Samsung's engineer told me our microwave was fine, he then sent a report to Samsung stating the unit was un-repairable due to maintenance issues.

I have since discovered that this Samsung Service Company seems to consist of a father and son team.   The complaints about their ability in this field their attitude towards customers are shocking.  Do Samsung UK appraise their contractors?

This man arrived at our home without PPE and would only wear a face shield.  He put us in danger of catching COVID19- we have been isolating since March as we are both at high risk.

Do Samsung UK care about the situation they put us in?

Have Samsung UK put us in danger not only from Covid19 but also from a Microwave Oven which sparks and flames on one function only?

Why was I told the microwave was working normally, yet the report stated otherwise?

Do Samsung UK  understand that their product could be dangerous? 

Do Samsung UK care?

No Samsung UK have dismissed us.  They have not responded to our recent emails.  The last Samsung UK person I spoke to was unhelpful and refused to let me talk to someone else.  Her attitude was dismissive, and rather lacking in customer care.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options

@PleaseHelp4: I'm sorry to hear of your frustration regarding this matter. I can assure you that Samsung take matters such as this very seriously, and will always investigate any issues with our products that may pose a safety risk to our customers. I have sent you a private message, therefore please respond with the requested details at your earliest convenience, and I will look into this further for you. 

0 Likes
PleaseHelp4
First Poster
Options

Thank you, Andrew.

Samsung UK are ignoring us.  This microwave was 3 months old when it started to spark and flame on one program only, all other functions are working as they should.

Your service "engineer "  did not know how to operate the unit.

So, Samsung UK have put us at risk with a faulty microwave oven and from Covid19 due to a lack of PPE.

Surely someone within your organisation would find this information alarming.

Kind regards 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@PleaseHelp4: This is certainly alarming to hear. We have a dedicated Product Liaison Team who deal with instances such as this, therefore I would like to pass your details over to them for further investigation, and an advisor will be in touch to assist you further. If you click on your profile picture in the top right of the browser window and select Messages, I have reached out to you in private to request further information, therefore if you could take a look and get back to me, I will be able to look into this further for you. 

0 Likes
PleaseHelp4
First Poster
Options

No.  I have not received any response to my last correspondence. 

0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @PleaseHelp4, I sent you a PM with all the instructions on the next steps to get this addressed.

0 Likes
PleaseHelp4
First Poster
Options

Thank you Carlol

0 Likes