Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC28M6055CW/EU

(Topic created on: 26-03-2023 12:37 PM)
MaxwellHill
Apprentice
Options

i bought a MC28M6055CW/EU microwave a few years ago which starters to behave a bit weird after about a year. Several buttons wouldn't work or you'd have to press stand combinations. It grew slowly worse over another year and it had now completely stopped working. I was previously advised to clean around the buttons which seemed to work a little, but possibly only because I'd turned it off and on again. I know this is not representation of Samsung quality but also that several other owners of the same unit face the same problem. No doubt it only needs a replacement PCB but i can't find one. Could you supply one, please

10 REPLIES 10
AndrewL
Options

@MaxwellHill: I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue with your microwave. If the appliance is completely unresponsive, then I recommend getting in touch with our Help Desk via your preferred contact method by heading to samsung.com > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Contact us. From here, an advisor will be able to assist you further, and look at your available repair options. 

Alternatively, please follow the link below, where you can arrange for the device to be repaired yourself by following the on-screen prompts. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/repair/

Please be aware that our microwaves come with a standard 12 month warranty, so any repairs will be chargeable outside of this period. We do not sell spare electrical components such as a PCB, but this can be fitted by one of our engineers, if required, following the inspection process. 

0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Same issue sure a simple fix but Samsung want a minimum of £175, so I ended up dumping it at the recycling skip, well done Samsung promoting sustainability
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
MaxwellHill
Apprentice
Options

No thanks to Samsung i managed to find the replacement PCB. It was an easy 5 minute job to install it. Tempted to buy a spare for when it inevitably starts to fail in about a year's time. Hopefully, this information will keep a few more units out of landfill for a few more years

https://www.sos-parts.com/power-board-original-pcb-electronic-board-module-samsung-de94-03976a-57869...

0 Likes
nhaliasos
First Poster
Options

Greetings, i am facing the same problem after 18 months only of light domestic use of the oven. Warranty only for 1 year - disgraceful.

Is the installation of the PCB replacement easy or needs soldering? many thx

0 Likes
MaxwellHill
Apprentice
Options

It's pretty simple, just a few screws and clips. No special tools required

0 Likes
nhaliasos
First Poster
Options

great!

0 Likes
nhaliasos
First Poster
Options

Could i please ask you one last question:

When i opened the microwave the old board has the imprint DE92-02726a while the link you kindly posted has the board DE94-03796a. Is this compatible or maybe a newer version or better to try and find the original DE92-02726a?

0 Likes
MaxwellHill
Apprentice
Options

I'm afraid i binned my old pcb so can't tell you what code was on it but the one i linked to worked for me. If your machine has the same code MC28M6055CW/EU then it ought to be compatible. Obviously i offer the same guarantee as Samsung ie none

0 Likes
nhaliasos
First Poster
Options

many thx once again

0 Likes