Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum 150 items in 'View Inside'

(Topic created on: 07-01-2023 02:04 PM)
Wellers
Journeyman
Options

I've raised this to SmartThings but they said it needs to be logged in the community even though it is a quite obvious user need that the product team working on the Cooking app within the Family Hub really should deal with quite simply. 

You can only add 150 items to the index of food within the Family Hub 'View inside' app. Given that there's supposed to be this magic integration with Whisk that allows you to plan cooking based on the ingredients you have, 150 across fridge/freezer/pantry isn't sufficient (at least not in a house of 4)

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
PaulM1
Options

Hi there, @Wellers. I want to ensure that you get this resolved. Just to be clear, where you advised to reach out to us on this Community or to the dedicated SmartThings Community here?:

https://community.smartthings.com/

0 Likes
Wellers
Journeyman
Options

Thanks for the reply @PaulM1  - I suppose SmartThings support expected me to use that other forum but a quick glance around makes that seem a very technical place that's thinking about extending the capabilities of SmartThings as a developer community rather than the obvious consumer facing place to raise problems about the user experience with Samsung's integration of SmartThings.

0 Likes