Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Liquid dispenser insert

(Topic created on: 27-06-2022 11:23 PM)
MrNumnuts
Student
Options

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how to use the liquid dispenser tab insert provided? I’m pretty sure I’m placing it in the right position according to the manual however detergent always get through the little gaps at the bottom. The ***** thing is really frustrating especially if I need to do a pre wash which lets the 2 loads of detergent into the drum at the same time. 

3 REPLIES 3
andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

i thought that little tab thing was for powder myself not liquid. I thought the marks on it was so that you could measure out the powder and then the stopper holds the powder in the drawer so when the water sprays down into the draw it can mix the water and the powder together and then once mixed it drains down through the space at the bottom gap of the stopper. that's how I thought it worked - apologies if i am wrong . 

0 Likes
MrNumnuts
Student
Options

Hiya, it’s definitely for liquid but it’s so badly designed if indeed I am using it properly.

0 Likes
andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

@MrNumnuts wrote:

Hiya, it’s definitely for liquid but it’s so badly designed if indeed I am using it properly.

yeah strange that, yep of course if there is a gap at the bottom of the thing liquid is just gonna drain through that gap as you fill the compartment up , and if there wasnt a gap there then it would just sit in the compartment and not drain away (unless the level of water sprayed from the top of the top of the drawer compartment fills up the compartment with water and then the diluted liquid overflows somewhere and then goes into the drum that way.... but then you would be left with diluted liquid in the compartment then so that would be no good either... strange one! 

0 Likes