Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Jet pro dropping collections

(Topic created on: 31-07-2022 08:32 AM)
Jalu47
First Poster
Options

I have had a jet 90 pro vacuum for about 6 months and mainly use it for the wooden floors downstairs where there are lots of crumbs etc.. it collects well but when I put it back on the stand, the attachment obviously hangs down as it locks into place and all the collections just fall straight out.. 

I’ve cleaned it and checked for blockages and there are none. It’s driving me mad, is there a way to troubleshoot this or is there something wrong with it. Am I using the wrong attachment? I use the flat one - I think it’s called the turbo brush? 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options

@Jalu47: It is possible that crumbs and other bits of foreign matter are collecting on the brush inside the attachment. With this in mind, please refer to page 25 of the user manual by following the link below, for steps on how to clean the brush after use. 

https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/202104/20210410151401227/VS20R9049T3EU_DJ68-00821L-03_...

While the Turbo Action Brush is suitable for most surfaces, the Soft Action Brush is recommended for wooden floors. Why not give this attachment a go next time you clean your wooden floors, to see if you notice an improvement. 

0 Likes