Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Inside fridge picture not working

(Topic created on: 10-08-2020 04:46 PM)
Edwin52
Student
Options

RS68N8941SL - I have just purchased this american fridge freezer.

Apart from when the fridge was first turned on, I have not been able to see an updated picture of the inside of the fridge.

This is the same on the Family Hub app and SmartThings app.

Any help please.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Solution
Edwin52
Student
Options

I've found a red button, inside the fridge door. Press and release, this reset the display on the fridge also works on the apps. Job done, by myself.

0 Likes
Sorahl
First Poster
Options

Inside My Fridge also does not work. Everything else (so far) does work. It says 'image recognition failure'. 

0 Likes
Edwin1952
First Poster
Options

Try to do a reset. Inside the fridge door, at the top, there is red switch under a plastic cover. Press this switch for ten seconds and everything should go back to normal. 

0 Likes
Sorahl
First Poster
Options

this was a rocker, so off and on. I did do it, no change. I also did a factory reset, no change. still comes up with "Image Recognition Failure, try again shortly".

Where is the camera? maybe it is still covered with plastic (unit installed yesterday).

0 Likes
Tayfun Akkus
First Poster
Options

Started showing up the day after the warranty expired. Fishy! Error code 41. 

0 Likes
malons01
First Poster
Options
I've had an error 41 coming up for the last 4 weeks and also no inside camera view. We've reset a dozen times which hasn't worked. An engineer came out and changed the control board, still hasn't resolved the issue. They are now going back to Samsung to see what else could be causing the problem.
0 Likes
Shan13
First Poster
Options

IMG_4529.png

RF23A9771SR - I’m having this problem with my brand new fridge. Spent a whole day with Samsung on the phone and they couldn’t resolve it. Unfortunately the fridge is brand new but out of warranty as it was sitting unused in our garage for 1+ year (our family gifted us new appliances when we got new house - couldn’t return the fridge during that time) Now we started using it and nothing seems to fix this issue. I tried reset, factory reset, everything. Even checked the plugs and wires above the door 

0 Likes