Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

infinite kitchen appliances

(Topic created on: 21-05-2021 08:10 AM)
simondjp
Apprentice
Options

Hi

I am looking to buy the infinte 60 cm steam oven, 45cm microwave combi oven, and a 15cm draw in the grey. I keep trying to find the correct model numbers for these but cant. Can someone help?

I am also looking for the hob with extractor in grey...same issue....

thanks

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
DannyT
Options

Hey there, @simondjp

The model code for the Dual Cook Full Steam in Graphite Grey is NV75T9979CD/EU, and for the Onyx Black version, the model code is NV75T8979RK/EU.

The model code for the microwave combi oven is NQ50T9539BD/EU. 

Whilst the 15cm drawer in grey is NL20T9100WD/UR. 

Check them all out here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/home-appliances/infinite-line/

Welcome to the Community!

simondjp
Apprentice
Options

many thanks

looks like i cannot get the 45ch mw oven in grey on the samsung site

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

I can see that this is not available at the moment on our Online Shop (in the UK), however, you can try to reach a reputable retailer in your area to see if they have any left in stock. 

0 Likes
simondjp
Apprentice
Options

thanks, will likely go for the black as want the 20% discount! :winking-face:

simondjp
Apprentice
Options

sorry, dont want to look lioke an ***** but when i go to order the black ones they dont all say the same colour...and obviously i want them all to match..

im planning to order the following, can one of you wonderful people confirm they are exactly matching? thanks!!

NQ50T8539BK

NV75T8979RK

NL20T8100WK

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

You are not stupid @simondjp ! You are doing well checking. They are looking all the same colour to me, at least at first sight. If you are unsure or you'd like to double-check this before placing the order you can give our Online Shop Team a call on 0330 726 7467 so they can confirm if they have the same finish and colour. 

0 Likes