Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just bought side by side model RS27T5200SG can't register no matching model # Sept 2020

(Topic created on: 22-09-2020 07:56 PM)
dmpro11
First Poster
Options

I find this aggravating, I don't have all day, so you go to your fridge, flash light, magnifying glass and you find and write down your serial number, but when  I enter it it's not recognized by Samsung. I call and reach Pablo after telling him my problem, he say's , "Can you tell me why you want to register it because if you don't you can still call for service you just can't do it online". What the hell. I expect companies I buy from give good customer service and to recognize my model number. so for that reason I will give many bad reviews about my purchase. If they can't do this right, I loose faith, it's the most basic process.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

That's not what we like to hear, @dmpro11. Have you tried to register your Fridge through the Samsung Members app? Have a look here.

0 Likes
dmpro11
First Poster
Options

I tried.com, I talked with 3 agents to no avail, why would I want to try your app. Exactly how much time do you think I should have to spend trying to register my new Samsung Refrigerator? Someone should call me and solve this and then fix the system. People are not going for this kind of business poorly run, we don't have to there are many options.Call me,321-501-4399

0 Likes