Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not register product

(Topic created on: 20-10-2020 03:45 PM)
cirom
Apprentice
Options

I bought an air conditioner and I'm trying to record the product on the samsung portal. When I insert the SN, recovered from the outside machine tells me it is not valid.

I also tried adding the serial year to the production year (2017) but it does not work.

If I do not register the product, is the warranty valid?

0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Greekboy ,

I'm sad to hear that this is not working. However, as stated by my colleagues,  you don't need to register your warranty for your TV if you don't like it as this is automatically applied. However, we will need to see the original receipt to establish the true warranty date.

If you are still interested in register this you should be able to do it from your Samsung Members, you can find more about this here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/warranty/ 

0 Likes
earbuds2
First Poster
Options

I register my earbuds, need service. But there is no link to service against this product in my product list. just says" call SAMSUNG"

0 Likes
Lucasdb
First Poster
Options

Hi All, been trying to register my new Samsung washing machine for the 5 yr warranty for the past few weeks -I enter the model number on the website  and just get a loading 'wheel' which just keeps spinning -for hours..... getting very frustrating..... tried live chat a few times to see if I could get help that way  and was told very busy each time -try the webpages........ not much help -anyone have any ideas??

0 Likes
Lewi1968
Apprentice
Options

Glad it’s not just me I brought a Samsung washing machine last week and had I fitted Saturday I kept trying the registration details in the top left of the door but it tells me exactly the same thanks John

0 Likes
RitchieD
First Poster
Options

I got 5 appliances and can't register any of them

0 Likes
TazSob
First Poster
Options

Hi,

Trying to register a QE50Q65TAUXXU television and the site it says product ID not valid. Tried all the links provided too with no success.  Need to register for the 5 year warranty. 

0 Likes
TheWincert
Student
Options

I can tell you it didn't work in June and I just found that it still does not work now, in August.

0 Likes
Ziyan
First Poster
Options

The same thing is happening to me when I'm trying to register my Galaxy Watch 4. No idea what is causing it.

0 Likes