Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not register product

(Topic created on: 02-09-2020 01:28 PM)
cirom
Apprentice
Options

I bought an air conditioner and I'm trying to record the product on the samsung portal. When I insert the SN, recovered from the outside machine tells me it is not valid.

I also tried adding the serial year to the production year (2017) but it does not work.

If I do not register the product, is the warranty valid?

0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
AntS
Options

Hi @cirom. :smileyhappy:

Guessing you may have been trying to register it here. You can also register products on a MySamsung account too.

Warranty will definitely already be active though - and I'd advise keeping your proof of purchase somewhere safe... just in case. 

0 Likes
CarolinaW
Voyager
Options

Hey @cirom! Has this matter been resolved now? :robothappy:

0 Likes
datacorinc
First Poster
Options
I can tell you it didn't work in June and I just found that it still does not work now, in August.

datacorinc
0 Likes
leecool
Apprentice
Options

It is now October the 24th & Samsung registering still not working, cannot scroll any further down the page to input the TV serial number!! I've tried 3 different browsers too! ;-(

Anyone else having issues like me?

If they can't fix their own web-page how can we have faith in their products eh!

Get a grip Samsung

0 Likes
Freda
First Poster
Options

I've just bought a Samsung mobile, and it's the same with me.....I can't register it, the website refuses to recognise the model number. Not good, Samsung.

SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Just to reiterate what @AntS said above, the standard warranty is already applied from the date of purchase. Hence you need to keep the proof of purchase safe.

If you're having issues registering for extended/5 Year warranty, let me know your product, and I'll be happy to help you further.
Lorna72
First Poster
Options

I too purchase a Samsung heat pump dryer DV90M50003X/EU.  I have tried to register  it but when I scroll through the models mine is not there it's so annoying anyone have any advise please 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Lorna72: If you purchased the dryer less than 90 days ago then you can register for the 5 year warranty via the following link, by clicking on 'Register' below the relevant purchase period:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/fiveyearwarranty/

Greekboy
First Poster
Options

Having difficulty registering my new TV.    Been accepted on the Samsung membership site, but there does not appear to be anywhere to register the TV.    Always liked Samsung products, but if I can't register my new TV, whats the point in buying Samsung.  This cant be good for their reputation.