Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

How to RESET the Steam water reservoir (oven says there is no water in it When there is water in it.)

(Topic created on: 25-07-2022 07:34 PM)
HomeAppliances2
Apprentice
Options

11 REPLIES 11
Tomkillick
First Poster
Options

I constantly have the same issue. I have to remove and replace the reservoir several up to ten times. I have had two of these ovens first one locked up completely and would not reset. It was replaced under warranty. This one is extremely buggy. I would strongly recommend against buying one of these Samsung steam.ovens unless you want to be a beta tester. Support is practically non existent I had to go back to the store where bought it to get the oven replaced. Support line rings busy.

0 Likes
madmanG
First Poster
Options

have the same problem with my oven.  Model NQ70M7770D used the steam feature 1 time . 

A week later I tried to steam bake and the system kept telling me the water reservior is empty

when there is water in it.  1 month out of warranty.  obviously it is a common problem.  Samsung should issue a recall repair. I am going to investigate the problem to see if I can repair it myself. If i'm successful I will post the solution

0 Likes