Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I contact Samsung about my order? - Fridge Freezer

(Topic created on: 19-03-2022 12:06 PM)
Unhappy Customer
Apprentice
Options

I placed an order this morning.  This was after the service support centre failed to clarify what the premium installation includes. I've bought a fridge freezer and want it installed.  The delivery date was for 20/03/22. However the delivery partner have just said it's booked in for 22/03/22.  They've also confirmed that they don't install.  So why did I pay my £35 for the premium installation.

I've tried to get in contact via phone (on mobile and house phone) - current at 58mins waiting.  I've sent a tweet. I've tried the webchat with no response. I've tried the video calling with no response.  I've sent facebook messenger messages with no response.  Next option is to email the CEO.

Help?!

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
c09898
Apprentice
Options
Have u any updates with your problem with samsung after over 2hrs speaking to someone the told me my TV would be delivered anytime after 31 March I told them to cancel it and agreed to a 80 pound goodwill gesture
0 Likes
Unhappy Customer
Apprentice
Options

I’ve given up. It will turn up when it turns up. I don’t know when that is. If I’m not here, not my problem. If they don’t install I’ll complain and ask for a refund. 

0 Likes