Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I contact Samsung about my order? - Fridge Freezer

(Topic created on: 19-03-2022 12:48 PM)
Unhappy Customer
Apprentice
Options

I placed an order this morning.  This was after the service support centre failed to clarify what the premium installation includes. I've bought a fridge freezer and want it installed.  The delivery date was for 20/03/22. However the delivery partner have just said it's booked in for 22/03/22.  They've also confirmed that they don't install.  So why did I pay my £35 for the premium installation.

I've tried to get in contact via phone (on mobile and house phone) - current at 58mins waiting.  I've sent a tweet. I've tried the webchat with no response. I've tried the video calling with no response.  I've sent facebook messenger messages with no response.  Next option is to email the CEO.

Help?!

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Unhappy Customer
Apprentice
Options

1hr21mins now...

0 Likes
Unhappy Customer
Apprentice
Options

1hr41mins now...

0 Likes
Unhappy Customer
Apprentice
Options

2hrs8mins...

0 Likes
Unhappy Customer
Apprentice
Options

2hrs 26mins...

0 Likes
Unhappy Customer
Apprentice
Options

2hrs 45mins and then transferred and the dead line.

0 Likes
c09898
Apprentice
Options
Same thing happened to me with a TV was supposed to be delivered Fri 18 had a email from panther it would be delivered 19 I thought it was a typo error called panther up and they said no it wasn't I called samsung up and they said no the delivery date is the 18 I was paying 79 pound for the delivery and the installations Friday afternoon I tried chat for over 2 hrs everything I was close to getting answered I got cut off called them after over 2 hr I managed to get thru I needed to know if it was comming cus samsung had arranged the installer's for Sat 19 after 1 hr on the phone with them I was eventually told the TV would not be arriving and they didn't know where it was I told them I had a email saying the TV had left and was on the way to be delivered he told me that was a generic email I asked why is it impossible to track my order as everytime I tried to track it it says order is not valid he didn't know he told me it would be easier if I called up the installer to cancel the install of the TV cus he had to find our where it was he said he would email me in the next 24 hr to inform me iv heard nothing yet they still have 2 hrs left tho samsung customer service are absolutely shocking and also panther the people they use to deliver there big items r even worse iv googled them and they are just as bad as samsung and my TV with delivery and installation is over 1k and to be fair they just don't give a ***** hope u have better luck
c09898
Apprentice
Options
03307267467 that's the number I used and option 1
Unhappy Customer
Apprentice
Options

Thank you. Think there needs to be a support group! 

Wouldn’t it be easy just to say sorry we got it wrong. Or put some usefully information on the website.

Glad, but sad, I’m not alone. 

0 Likes
c09898
Apprentice
Options
Samsung really don't care after they have taken your money and the after service is just as bad and the reviews of panther are even worse have a Google I did manage to get 60 pound credit off my next purchase tho saying that I haven't actually received it yet if I don't hear anything by lunchtime monday I will be cancelling my order and in all honestly I think I will be looking for a different brand to buy in future tbf most of my brands are from samsung plus all my gadgets are but with there current attitude it's not worth all the stress
0 Likes