Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Appliance 'help' in the Philippines

(Topic created on: 28-07-2020 09:33 PM)
Kimmers
First Poster
Options

Has anyone had issues with deliveries or needed help with Samsung appliances and been automatically re-directed to the call centre in the Philippines? 

I have been trying to purchase a home appliance direct from Samsung's website. I've been going around and around in circles with the Call Centre asking to speak to someone in the UK who I can explain my very UK based situation and the fact that Samsung have broken about 3 different trading laws I can take further and yet I'm passed from 'manager to manager' in The Philippines who have ZERO idea what I'm talking about. 

Please Samsung, can I speak to someone from the UK to explain my situation and have help? I have taken time off work to handle everything and it's causing such great stress speaking to people who don't understand or try to help. 

I understand the need for companies to cut costs and have call centres outside of the UK, however the level of customer service is appalling and I haven't even received my machine. In fact - it was recommended to me on my last call that not to bother at all and to get a refund. Seems a bit pointless to be losing customers willing to spend their hard earned money to buy your appliances if this is the feedback from your call centre? 

Has anyone else had issues with the Home Appliance call centre in this way?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Kimmers: Sorry to hear that you've run into some issues with your purchase. Our Shop Team and Home Appliance Team are both based in the Philippines, and are best placed to deal with your query. I understand that it isn't ideal, given your recent contact with them, however I recommend reaching out directly on 0330 726 7467, or via Live Chat on our website, and an advisor will be able to address any issues you're having. 

0 Likes
Kimmers
First Poster
Options

It's not so much me 'running into issues' @AndrewL, it's the fact that I am passed from person to person where they are so far detached from knowing any situation it's impossible to explain followed by large delays, and they aren't able to put me in contact with anybody from the UK to talk to. 

I have called that number and still I am redirected to someone in the Philippines. They seem to have an 'internal system' of claiming they can't contact their managers which for a tech company I think is complete rubbish because they obviously get hold of them somehow when you're 'put on hold' so why can't I speak to the person they are speaking to, to explain my issue directly? 

Plus I was told there is an internal system for them to talk to colleagues in the UK, so again, these humans must exist in the UK and be able to assist or advise me at a more local level?

On top of that, I was mis-sold an item that is taking forever to get delivered and sorted - all because the team in the Philippines have no concept of what I'm telling them. 

0 Likes