Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

holes in auto dispenser of WW90T534w washing machine

(Topic created on: 07-03-2022 03:49 PM)
andy_in_ireland
Helping Hand
Options

hello all I have just come across this pic on Samsung website and the auto dispenser has holes in their picture , and the auto dispenser in our WW90T534W has none - I am thinking / wondering if they are some kind of air holes or something or what are they there for ...... and do i have to get my drill bit out and modify mine?  lol 😁

on Samsung Website:
autodose dispenser.jpg

our Drawer:
274318191_1312965519213236_5703344340420567410_n.jpg

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
No, leave it as it is. The design may have been altered since the pictures on the website were taken.
andy_in_ireland
Helping Hand
Options

well see here is the way my mind works - at one design stage in production they must have thought for correct operation or other reasons that it should have some kind of vent holes in the caps and in the drawer itself .... and then if that is the case that they ended up changing their mind / design then i need to know more like why did they change the design? - why did they design it with holes in the first place and what made them decide to change the the design and what did it achieve? - I wont be satisfied or rest until I get this kind of info that is logical, or I find logical  🙂

0 Likes