Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Hair conditioner. How to disable timer at all?

(Topic created on: 25-06-2021 09:42 AM)
giorgiogio48
Journeyman
Options

My air conditioner turns on, but I want only command it  manually. Perhaps I have to disable the timer?

Greetings

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@giorgiogio48: Can you try pressing the Timer On button on the remote a few times until 0.0 shows on the display. Do the same for the Timer Off button so it shows 0.0, and this should cancel any automated settings. For further information, please check out the user manual below.

https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/202002/20200219151946045/UM_IM_Manual_English_TXHQBWKN...

View solution in context

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Perhaps you could post
Model number
So can have a look
0 Likes
giorgiogio48
Journeyman
Options

Thank you for the reply. The model number is:   Samsung AR09TXHQBWKNEU

0 Likes
giorgiogio48
Journeyman
Options

Excuse me, but in link you suggested there is nothing about my question.

0 Likes
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
To command it manually &/Or disable the timer; try looking on xda developers or github with your air conditioner name & model number. Also, try watching some reliable YouTube videos. Hope this helps! :smiling-face:
0 Likes
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@giorgiogio48: Can you try pressing the Timer On button on the remote a few times until 0.0 shows on the display. Do the same for the Timer Off button so it shows 0.0, and this should cancel any automated settings. For further information, please check out the user manual below.

https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/202002/20200219151946045/UM_IM_Manual_English_TXHQBWKN...

0 Likes
giorgiogio48
Journeyman
Options

Thanks to all. Particularly to Andrew. I followed his suggestion and so fixed the problem.

Lolo
First Poster
Options

2D5C2103-557F-46A7-98ED-38AAF5DE6E91.jpeg

Hi please how can I cancel this timer its setup on one hour

thanks for your help  

0 Likes