Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Going out Mode and Remaining Laundry Alarm greyed out in samsung app

(Topic created on: 05-02-2022 08:46 PM)
andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

hello, anyone know why Going out Mode and Remaining Laundry Alarm greyed out in my  samsung smart things app? - washing machine is WW90T534DAW

272618692_1102220270573342_3252574436297612117_n.jpg
#WW90T534

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

I think i may have found the solution - as soon as I pressed (1) in pic and got the icon (2) in the display window my settings were no longer greyed out in the smart things app for me :

remote wireless.jpg

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7
Egoc
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue - location services are on “always” (iPhone 11) so not sure why there are greyed out…

0 Likes
Solution
andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

I think i may have found the solution - as soon as I pressed (1) in pic and got the icon (2) in the display window my settings were no longer greyed out in the smart things app for me :

remote wireless.jpg

Dundy
Apprentice
Options

That solved it for me as well. Thanks a lot for sharing it!

RahulN
First Poster
Options

me too...thanks

FallenCol
First Poster
Options
Oh my god I have spent months trying to work this out. Thank you so much. I was going insane
Members_JbbnAj9
Student
Options

Thanks for the solution. However I am surprised Samsung has desinged this solution in such a fashion. This solution requires you to do this in every cycle and use the phone for every cycle. I would expect this setting to be set by default. Every time I set the machine without phone I want to be reminded.

jr293
First Poster
Options

Thank you so much! Even Samsung Customer Services said they had no idea!!