Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gas Range nx60t8711ss Shut Down

(Topic created on: 22-02-2023 04:53 AM)
Beccha70
First Poster
Options

In the middle of cooking dinner… entire range shut down. Gas burner stayed on (since already was lit), but oven/digital panel etc. shut down after having been on for 30 minutes. 2.5 years old, not heavily used and of course out of warranty. Nothing made it come back on. Checked fuse panel, that wasn’t it… can only find ONE local repair service to work on and their first available for diagnosis isn’t for two weeks.  The service provided on the issues we had while UNDER warranty was absolutely terrible-super nice guy but the three times he had to come out to *never really fix the issue* we had at the time he admitted were the first times he’d ever worked on a gas stove and he had to call a supervisor to walk him through steps each time… even though we requested a more experienced/knowledgeable serviceman for the second AND THIRD visits… they kept sending the same poor guy. Couldn’t be more disappointed in this nice looking but problematic range. 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
LucasGallup
First Poster
Options

I am experiencing a similar problem! Mine turned off like we lost power, but came right back on. I saw on another Samsung oven, someone said it might be the power relay, or something with the board. I hope we can figure this out.

0 Likes