Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fridge won’t stop beeping!!!

(Topic created on: 21-12-2020 09:36 PM)
Maria_84
Student
Options

Help me!!!! My fridge won't stop beeping and the fridge temp is constantly changing .

i have looked online and there is no guidance to help me. I have turned it off for over an hour and when I turned it back on it continued to beep I am actually losing the plot help me someone!!! 

15 REPLIES 15
Jam1eM
Samsung Pro
Options

Is it a new fridge or one where the doors were removed recently? 

The alarm goes off for 2 reasons - door left open (our the sensor not reconnected when the door is refitted) or the temperature alarm. This goes off in the event of a power cut for a long enough period to cause the temperature to rise to an unusual level or a fault. 

On a new unit it alarms due to it never being switched on you have to press the temperature buttons to set the temperature to confirm it is switched on.

So several things to check really. If everything is as normal then you may need to contact support.

One last thing...

This time of the year fridges are often used heavily with lots of food possibly blocking the vents reducing the air flow and causing the temperature to fluctuate. Make sure there are spaces for the air to flow round back to front. In both fridge and freezer. 

Hope some of this helps.

Jamie

0 Likes
ErikaZM
Student
Options

Thank you, have tried everything now and its still beeping.  I have a home warranty so will be logging a ticket with them for help.

rshazza
First Poster
Options
has anyone ever had a fix for this? mine is the same.
0 Likes
hilla
First Poster
Options
Doors dropped and don't connect it's now stopped beeping 20210524_203117_17663.jpg20210524_203109_17662.jpg
0 Likes
TCvitanic
First Poster
Options

I had the same issue with the beeping, but not the fridge temp changing. For me, disconnecting the flex zone resolved the issue. I am having a Samsung technician come out and repair the flex zone control board for me.

0 Likes
AngelaPeto
First Poster
Options
I have the same problem !! Extremely frustrating- the doors are closed on the fridge and freezer . Had the appliance just over a year - problem on Sunday morning just showing - - where the temp should be . Tried at least 10x to get the temp down to the defaults 3 and -19 but after 10 / 15 mins back to alarm and - - where the temp should be !! Help !
0 Likes