Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fridge won’t stop beeping!!!

(Topic created on: 24-03-2020 07:46 AM)
Maria_84
Student
Options

Help me!!!! My fridge won't stop beeping and the fridge temp is constantly changing .

i have looked online and there is no guidance to help me. I have turned it off for over an hour and when I turned it back on it continued to beep I am actually losing the plot help me someone!!! 

15 REPLIES 15
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Maria_84 

Let's see if we can sort this out for you. Could you give us the full model code of your Fridge please? You can find this on a label on the inside of the door.

0 Likes
Maria_84
Student
Options

Hey Chris 

thanks for trying to help here is the model number RS21DCNS - I have tried switching it off and trying the lock button but the panel is not responding so the button pressing. 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@Maria_84: This may be the door alarm to notify you that the door has been left open. Can you check to see if there is anything obstructing the door from closing?
0 Likes
DanAbs
Student
Options

I have the same problem !! Extremely frustrating- the doors are closed on the fridge and freezer . Had the appliance just over a year - problem on Sunday morning just showing - - where the temp should be . Tried at least 10x to get the temp down to the defaults 3 and -19 but after 10 / 15 mins back to alarm and - - where the temp should be !! Help ! 

Spoke to Samsung (never again) finally got an appointment in about 4 days but thought I’d try here too . No external power issues it’s just something to do with the appliance - which Best Buy too model BRB260087ww - is there anybody that can help please ?

DanAbs
Student
Options

Have you got this sorted ? I have the same problem I think !? Danny 

Kend13
First Poster
Options

Same issue.

The alarm won't stop and the refrigerator isn't cooling, it's over 50 degrees now.

I've been trying to chat with someone for over 40 mins, no one is responding at Samsung. This is ridiculous, I bought the refrigerator 8 months ago!

Jam1eM
Samsung Pro
Options
What country do you live in @kend13? This is the UK community, we can try and help but might not be best placed to? What model do you have?
Cherryst
First Poster
Options

RF268ABRS

ErikaZM
Student
Options

Did you ever get this resolved? I'm having the same problem, UGH!!!

0 Likes