Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fridge noise RS67A8810S9

(Topic created on: 27-06-2022 10:59 PM)
Mlnvkj
First Poster
Options

Hi, i have new Samsung RS67A8810S9 and about half of the time it produces the noise I've recorded below. Is this noise normal, and if not if you can pls let me know what is the fix?

Many thanks!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mdTesTrpSzB0unX-DRZitG7jGWZvSoEy 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Mlnvkj 

We don't appear to be able to access the file from the link provided. Are you able to send this in a different format please?

0 Likes
Mlnvkj
First Poster
Options

Hi @CHR 

Thanks - I hope it works now? I've converted it to mp3.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jJxCpSkH447m9EdE-IjZ_cVcXe13ERSj/view?usp=sharing

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

That's fine, @Mlnvkj. We can certainly see what you mean! Have you tried unplugging the Fridge Freezer from the mains supply for a short while, before plugging back in, to see if that helps?

0 Likes
Mlnvkj
First Poster
Options

Hi @ChrisM 

I've tried it a couple of times now, and unfortunately it didn't make it go away.

It's on about 50% of the time, otherwise it's quiet.

0 Likes
Mlnvkj
First Poster
Options

Hi @ChrisM , is there something else you suggest trying? Or if you know what is causing the sound?

Thanks

0 Likes
tonx90
First Poster
Options
I've got the same issue. Did you find a solution?
0 Likes
Tezza9
First Poster
Options

Hi all,

bumping an old thread to see if anyone found if this is normal or sign of a fault. My new fridge of the same model makes exactly the same noise. It  is very loud  and distracting, ruins what is an otherwise excellent fridge.

Thanks

0 Likes
family01
First Poster
Options
I have a loud buzzing noise coming from ice dispenser still gives water but no ice really loud
0 Likes
Leox91
Apprentice
Options

Hello, I've the same exact problem, did anyone find a fix? 

0 Likes