Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fridge freezer

(Topic created on: 02-11-2018 10:36 AM)
Mistyviper
First Poster
Options

We have recently purchase fridge freezer and it is so noisy it's unbelievable we have had a an engineer change the fan but it's even worse than it was before it vibrates loudly is anybody else experiencing problems

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Talí
Helping Hand
Options
It helps if you metion the modelcode of your product.

---------
:white-medium-star:Never gonna give you up!:white-medium-star:
Mvg,
T.K.
0 Likes
Mistyviper
First Poster
Options

Hi the mod rb29fwrndsa

A01y4eaja00142z

Cheers

0 Likes
Mistyviper
First Poster
Options

@Mistyviper wrote:

We have recently purchase fridge freezer and it is so noisy it's unbelievable we have had a an engineer change the fan but it's even worse than it was before it vibrates loudly is anybody else experiencing problems

Hi the mod rb29fwrndsa

A01y4eaja00142z

Cheers

0 Likes
Mistyviper
First Poster
Options

SmartSelect_20180719-110751_Gallery.jpg

0 Likes
Mistyviper
First Poster
Options

I've not had a reply about my noisy fridge freezer I am sent you the model number cheers

0 Likes
Talí
Helping Hand
Options
Has your freezer door been open for long period lately?

Here is someone who has had a problem with freezing fans which made allot of noises.

Qoute:
"I have a 1 year old Samsung that is making the same noise. I believe it started when the freezer door was left open for 2 hours, after the door was finally closed, condensate froze onto the fan blades as the fridge reached it's set point; thus giving us the humming/clattering.

Here's how I fixed it: First, I unplugged the refrigerator. I removed all the contents of the freezer side only and off loaded them into a cooler and removed the ice bin. I left the freezer door open all night (appx 8hrs). The next morning, I wiped the excess water from the bottom of the fridge basin, put my food back in the freezer as well as the empty ice bin, and plugged it in. PROBLEM RESOLVED. It is not necessary to open the door of the "cold" side; just the freezer. Milk will not spoil overnight and will probably stay cold if you do not open the door."

If nothing works call Samsung again and tell them the repair did not go well because the problem is still there.

---------
:white-medium-star:Never gonna give you up!:white-medium-star:
Mvg,
T.K.
MasukaH
Voyager
Options

Hey @Mistyviper

How did you get on, are you still experiencing this issue ?

@Talí glad this worked for you! Thanks for sharing! :sun-with-face:

0 Likes