Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fridge freezer

(Topic created on: 21-03-2020 03:42 PM)
Sara792
First Poster
Options

Samsung fridge freezer model RB31FDRNDSS The appliance has lost power, plug fuse changed but still no power to it 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Paul_HL
Samsung Pro
Options

HI @sarah792,

So there are no lights on the appliance and the compressor is not running ?

Have you checked the socket it was plugged into with a socket tester or with another appliance to check that there is power to that socket ?

Thanks

Paul_HL

Sara792
First Poster
Options

Yeah checked all that, reconnected the circuit etc 

0 Likes
Paul_HL
Samsung Pro
Options

Hi Sara792,

If you have done all the above and there is still now power to the appliance. Please go to  the contact us page and speak to a customer service agent as it seems the appliance has a fault .

Thanks

Paul_HL

Sara792
First Poster
Options

Tried that, got told nobody available with no alternative. Fridge and freezer full, me and two kids 

0 Likes
Paul_HL
Samsung Pro
Options

HI,

I Beileve they are closed now, hopefully you can get through in the morning . Let me know how you get on if you can .

Thanks

Paul

Jam1eM
Samsung Pro
Options

Unfortunately we are running at reduced support due to the current Covid-19 situation. I understand that this is not helping you right now. 

Like Paul advises can you double check the socket the fridge is plugged into, use a mobile phone charger to see if your phone charges. Sometimes it is simply a switch that has been knocked off. Or if you can try the fridge in a different socket. 

Sadly if none of it works Paul is right it will need an engineer to look at it.

If you need to speak to a support agent I believe live chat is going to be your best option or go via this link

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/repair/home-appliance/ this will put you in touch with the local repair agent to you.

Sorry we can't help you much more than this at the moment.