Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fridge Freezer RS67A8810S9

(Topic created on: 11-01-2022 10:25 AM)
ROBBF
Apprentice
Options

Spanner provided is poor quality in that it slips on nut hex. Where can I get a spanner of the correct thickness and quality of material that wiull allow me to adjust door alignment

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
ROBBF
Apprentice
Options

Spanner provided is of a poor quality in that it slips on nut hex and does not allow adjustment. Where can I get a spanner of the correct thickness and quality of material that wiull allow me to adjust door alignment

0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
If try Google Search
Fridge freezer spanner
There a few pages with spanner types
That may help 😉
0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Hi @ROBBF. When and where did you purchase your fridge freezer? Can you provide a picture of the spanner please? 

0 Likes
ROBBF
Apprentice
Options

Thanks Steve, had also contacted samsung re warranty as the door is not aligning and when I tried the spanner it was just slipping on the hex.  Samsung will contact me regards possible door replacement.

ROBBF
Apprentice
Options

Hi Carl

Bought from currys on 3rd January and deliverded 8th January.  I have also contacted warranty people at sumsung as the door does not align and when trying the spanner it does not fit . properly and slips on hex of the nut.  Warranty are looking  at it with possibilty of fitting anothe r door.  Photo of spanner attached you can see where it is chewing on the spannerFridge freezer spanner.jpg

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Thanks for the info, @ROBBF. Were your details taken and were you given a reference number? 

0 Likes
ROBBF
Apprentice
Options

Details were taken and remote access to camera on phone provided to give a view of issue.  Was not provided with a reference but was advised someone would make contact.

0 Likes
ROBBF
Apprentice
Options

Update:

engineer was in attendance and looks as though it will be a door replacement.

0 Likes