Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fridge freezer premium installation

(Topic created on: 14-05-2021 09:01 PM)
Ab321
Pioneer
Options
Hi. I can't find this answer anywhere and the customer service agents aren't of much help in the phone. Looking to buy a rs8000 fridge freezer with the premium installation service which states they will install and remove/recycle the old product. But no further information. Will they remove the doors to make sure the fridge fits through the house. Will they remove the old fridge from its location. Any help would be appreciated before I go ahead and purchase 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
redwan71
Pioneer
Options
I'm sorry to say that, i am pretty sure they won't remove your old fridge nor they will take off the door in order to make way for the new one. Make sure you speak to them before placing order.
0 Likes
Shez1962
Apprentice
Options
I paid extra for them to remove doors and to remove old one if that helps
0 Likes
Ab321
Pioneer
Options
When at the checkout there's an option for "premium installation" which is £25 any time of the day. I would assume this is what you paid for? Although there aren't any further information
0 Likes
Steevo1
First Poster
Options

Don’t bother with installation. The guys (Panther Logistics) installing don’t know how they work, have no experience, hardly understand English and carry no tools. It’s no better than dragging in two men off the street.

They have 20 drops to do each day, which assuming a 10hr day gives 30mins to get to each drop, unload and possibly install. The delivery guys admitted they had never installed a fridge freezer or water line/filter before and were only paid £80 a day wages....yet I paid £30 installation fee!

It’s a compete waste of money.

0 Likes