Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fridge freezer model RSH1 will not stop beeping

(Topic created on: 01-08-2021 01:23 PM)
Batoza
First Poster
Options

Hi does anyone know why my fridge freezer is flashing between vacation mode and 3 but beeping also constantly beeping ? Model RSH1 and I cannot do anything with it except lock it

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options

@Batoza: Pressing the Vacation and Fridge buttons together for 3 seconds activates the child lock, indicated on the display with a padlock symbol. Can you check to see if the padlock symbol appears and disappears, or if the Vacation and Fridge buttons are sticking at all? 

0 Likes
Batoza
First Poster
Options

Those buttons work but, if I do not lock it,it will start to beep and flash between 3 and vacation 

0 Likes
Batoza
First Poster
Options

My freezer is on 20 and my fridge is on 3 is it ok to keep the lock on 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Batoza: If the beeping stops when the child lock is enabled, and you're happy with the temperature settings, then it's fine to leave the lock active. It might be worth adjusting the Fridge temperature to see if this helps at all. If not, and if the beeping persists, I recommend that you reach out to one of our Support Centres to arrange an engineers inspection. To find your nearest one, please follow the link below, select 'Home Appliances > Refrigerator' and enter your post code. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/service-centre/

0 Likes
Batoza
First Poster
Options

I cannot adjust the settings on my fridge or my freezer at all It will not let me

0 Likes