Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fridge freezer keeps beeping

(Topic created on: 02-01-2020 07:43 PM)
Barry1972
First Poster
Options

rb29fsrndsa fridge freezer keeps beeping 

The fridge led temperture gauge beeps from high to low? 

0 Likes
33 REPLIES 33
pkirill
First Poster
Options

This is the exact problem I've been having with our rf265aars  model. The fridge temp and display is fine. It's the freezer temp that keeps cycling through like someone is pressing the freezer button...

Did you ever find a solution?

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Yes, samsung got guy out under warranty
0 Likes
Celine1
First Poster
Options

Yes. The detailed solution should be down the thread somewhere, it worked for me. Lots of small cables between the body and the door. Some sleeves were damaged probably due to tension on the door. I bought shrink tubing on Amazon for £2 and replaced the damaged ones. It sorted the issue. 

0 Likes
Suléma
First Poster
Options

I believe I have the same issue. I have the four door with the deli drawer (I don't have the Model number offhand). The temperature setting, on the interior of the deli drawer is automatically cycling through the settings, resulting in a beep, as if depressed, each time it changes. And it changes incessantly. I have scheduled a Service Call.

0 Likes
Mbb1
First Poster
Options

I am here because my Samsung is doing the same thing. Appears to be condensation forming during high humidity levels and causing false detection of alarms. Doesn't help that the panel is on freezer door - greatest temperature differential = greatest chance of condensation. I'm looking for a way to open up and fix.

0 Likes
Mbb1
First Poster
Options

I am here because my Samsung is doing the same thing. Appears to be condensation forming during high humidity levels and causing false detection of alarms. Doesn't help that the panel is on freezer door - greatest temperature differential = greatest chance of condensation. I'm looking for a way to open up and fix

0 Likes
Mbb1
First Poster
Options

Check for condensation around alarm panel. Moisture may be causing false alarm triggers.

0 Likes
Mbb1
First Poster
Options

If humid weather, condensation on panel may cause various alarms to trigger.

0 Likes
1976saint
First Poster
Options

I have a RSH5SHMH which is beeping vacation dingaling fridge temp dingaling vacation dingaling fridge time and so on, sounds a bit like the old game of pong if you remember that. My fix was to press and hold vacation and fridge buttons for 3 seconds setting it to locked mode. Stops the dingalinging!
I did pop the freezer door cover off as suggested earlier in this post but all my wires look good, none broken. 

Presume it maybe a system board or something causing the problem.

0 Likes
Mbb1
First Poster
Options

I posted earlier that I had a similar problem. Area behind button/display area on freezer door was accumulating ice from moisture in air. Watched YouTube on display removal, discovered ice and then removed it - cleaned Printed Circuit Board and tried to weather proof display cavity. I think it will difficult to eliminate. Compromising insulation thickness on the freezer section for an electronic circuit - appears to be a sub-standard design issue. I will attend to this every year - or disable switches.

0 Likes