Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fridge freezer keeps beeping

(Topic created on: 05-03-2020 02:14 PM)
Barry1972
First Poster
Options

rb29fsrndsa fridge freezer keeps beeping 

The fridge led temperture gauge beeps from high to low? 

0 Likes
33 REPLIES 33
AndrewL
Options
@Barry1972: This sounds like the temperature alarm, and can sound when the Refrigerator has been turned on, or the freezer compartment is too warm due to a power failure. Have you recently installed the device, or switched it off for a period of time? If you press the Fridge and Freezer buttons to set the desired temperature, does the problem persist?
0 Likes
SUEWOODS46
First Poster
Options

i have the same problem on my samsung RB29FSJNDSA.  The fridge temperature guage keepings beeping and the light going from one side to the other with an extra beep on vacation mode.  This is only six months old so contacted local engineer who over the phone diagnosed what he thought the problem was only to order the part and find it out of stock until the end of March. Meanwhile we have to hope the fridge is at the right temperature and slowly go insane with the constant beeping.  Not what I expect from Samsung who i thought were a good brand.

0 Likes
VCB160
First Poster
Options

Hi did we ever get this fault fixed?

I have a RS50N3513SL and it has started beeping also

0 Likes
DannyT
Options
Hey all,

Some Samsung Refrigerators are equipped with a door alarm, which will beep whenever the door is left open or not closed completely. Here are some tips to check:

• Make sure that the door's path is free from obstruction
• Make sure that there are no objects in the Refrigerator preventing the door from closing
• If the rubber door seals are dirty, the door will not close properly. Clean the doors with a mild detergent and damp cloth. Then wipe with a dry cloth

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
Gahd
First Poster
Options

HI

I have RS21FCSV Fridge / Freezer, recently we had a power outage and since then the fridge/freezer beeps intermittently.

I have checked, the door is closing properly - so it is not the door alarm.

Can one kindly help, as this is driving us mad.

Thanks

Gahd

0 Likes
Lucy294
First Poster
Options

Hi my fridge freezer will not stop beeping. We have turned it on and off again. But the temperature is just flashing on -19 freezer and 3 on the fridge. Our model is RB37J5025B1.

its constantly beeping. The door has not been left open and the seals are clean. What should we do? 

thanks 

0 Likes
VCB160
First Poster
Options

If its the same sound(beep) as you when you change temperature and not when door is open(different tones).

If when it beeps and the display illuminates.

then its the same as ours and we had the samsung guy out to fix it.

0 Likes
luna555
Student
Options

Hi! Any solutions on beeping, or how to reset or stop beeping (sound of open doors) on fridge freezer RB31FERNBSS? We checked all the seals, temperature in all compartments, tested reset by holding down two buttons on door display, tried unplugin it for 10 and 15 minutes and no luck. We can change temperature but no change, alarm starts again and again. Any ideas?

0 Likes
Flyboy007
Apprentice
Options

Samsung RB31FERN-BSS started endless beeping  before the "lock down" ... no resets or unplugging helped.

I located the fault, which I hope may help others with a similar problem / issue! (Power off first!)

The cabling for the front control display panel runs to it via /over the door hinge, before dissapearing into the door.
It's located beneath the plastic removable panel, which runs along the top of the door.

Due to its assembly and location,  the cabling was stretched and compressed every time the door was open / closed until the plastic support bracket "cut through" two (2) wires of the cabling. Hence the endless beeping ... fault!

So, I stripped the wires, soldered, re-inulated, re-assembled.

I also removed a section of the plastic support bracket which was causing the cable stretching issues.

Now ... works perfectly. NO beeping, temperatures OK. Peace and quiet restored!
Hope this helps. But remember ... all models vary and so this may not help you!
Please turn off and unplug power, before you attempt any repairs.

Best of luck!