Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRIDGE FAMILY HUB

(Topic created on: 06-04-2022 11:04 AM)
nikycatcutie
Apprentice
Options

Hi i have an issue with a client's fridge which states error 41 on the Family Hub display. Client exits the error by pressing the close button but keeps giving the error code. 

model: RS6HA8 

Any idea what can be done?

(no softwear update is needed according to the system)

Thanks, 

Niky 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@nikycatcutie: If you're seeing error code 41 on the Family Hub display, then please try resetting it via the switch in the top right of the inside of the door (turn it off, then on again). For a visual guide on how to locate the switch, please refer to the steps in the link below.

Family Hub: How to reset Touch Control panel | Samsung India

Let me know if this helps. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@nikycatcutie: If you're seeing error code 41 on the Family Hub display, then please try resetting it via the switch in the top right of the inside of the door (turn it off, then on again). For a visual guide on how to locate the switch, please refer to the steps in the link below.

Family Hub: How to reset Touch Control panel | Samsung India

Let me know if this helps. 

0 Likes
nikycatcutie
Apprentice
Options

Hi - till now resetting the hub worked for client A. 

I have another issue with another family hub. client B

Wifi login keeps getting 'lost' 

Client would need to connect it everytime they use the family hub. 

They have done a reset to the family hub several times is it possible that it's a hardware issue?

thank :smiling-face: 

Kippari
First Poster
Options

Tizen 6.0 update came to me last week and it break our machine.

My just updated and then whole fridge went broke. After update device need to restart and when it does, handle light start blinking and nothing else happen. no light inside fridge and display didn't work.
I remove power cable and wait a while. then start it again and now it seem to work, but after while i notice nothing work like it should be. 
Frigde was +10 and freezer +5, all food was gone and even factory reset wont help.
support guy only say that mother board need to change, it is broken and update didn't do this.. hahahah.. of course they say this, not their fault. only 3.5 year old fridge.

0 Likes
Lib2
First Poster
Options

I have a family hub which has now stopped working for a second time due to my Samsung washing machine tripping the electrics. The screen works but nothing else so on Christmas Eve we lost all our food and it won't come back on. We have tried resetting etc etc but nothing is working. I am so angry and annoyed with Samsung as they just don't care. I feel there is something fundamentally wrong with this fridge/freezer but they won't do anything about it. It is only 4 years old and was very expensive. have just had to pay £240 call out so we will see what they do but I expect not a lot.

0 Likes