So, freezer (1 year old) suddenly stops freezing (few hundred quids worth of food wasted)
- called Samsung who booked me an engineering visit (job no 41********), all going well so far
- Called the engineer to confirm time and told 'we don't cover your area', you need to go back to samsung
- Bit desperate so called local guy who laughed and wished me the best of luck getting any kind of after sale service from Samsung in Norfolk.
- Called Samsung back who have 'emailed central office' about issue, promised to call me, failed to do so
- Called samsung a few days after to complain, promised 'someone would call me', failed to do so
so, basically, 1 week later, no engineer (to come out to fix an item STILL UNDER WARRANTY), no contact from Samsung
07-08-2017 02:48 PM in
I have contacted samsung 5 times, been promised someone will call me on 4 of thoes occasions (which they never have), now 1 MONTH after breakdown and still no solution, apparently they are still waiting for 'an email from head office', if that is still outstanding after 30 days then samsung has some issues. apparently samsung (in areas of UK) does not have the means or the willingness to honour warranties
08-08-2017 10:22 AM in
Hi @Ryan5! I'd like to apologise for your experience, and look into your case. Please send a private message to our master moderator @AntS or myself @CarolinaW with the following details: Your full name, email address, telephone number and customer reference number beginning with ‘21’ or ‘41’ so we can access your account/customer profile.