Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freezer Fault, Apparently there are no engineers in Norfolk

(Topic created on: 08-08-2017 10:22 AM)
Ryan5
First Poster
Options

So, freezer (1 year old) suddenly stops freezing (few hundred quids worth of food wasted)

- called Samsung who booked me an engineering visit (job no 41********), all going well so far

- Called the engineer to confirm time and told 'we don't cover your area', you need to go back to samsung

- Bit desperate so called local guy who laughed and wished me the best of luck getting any kind of after sale service from Samsung in Norfolk.

- Called Samsung back who have 'emailed central office' about issue, promised to call me, failed to do so

- Called samsung a few days after to complain, promised 'someone would call me', failed to do so

so, basically, 1 week later, no engineer (to come out to fix an item STILL UNDER WARRANTY), no contact from Samsung

complete discrace

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Ryan5.

That's not what we like to hear. We'd suggest getting back in touch with our Support Team to ask for an urgent update. You can contact them in various ways as indicated here.

0 Likes
Ryan5
First Poster
Options

I have contacted samsung 5 times, been promised someone will call me on 4 of thoes occasions (which they never have), now 1 MONTH after breakdown and still no solution, apparently they are still waiting for 'an email from head office', if that is still outstanding after 30 days then samsung has some issues. apparently samsung (in areas of UK) does not have the means or the willingness to honour warranties

0 Likes
CarolinaW
Voyager
Options

Hi @Ryan5! I'd like to apologise for your experience, and look into your case. Please send a private message to our master moderator @AntS or myself @CarolinaW with the following details: Your full name, email address, telephone number and customer reference number beginning with ‘21’ or ‘41’  so we can access your account/customer profile. 

0 Likes