Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faulty Fridge- bad Customer service from Samsung

(Topic created on: 25-06-2020 01:52 AM)
FaultyFridge-heathha
First Poster
Options

Hi i bought a fridge for 1300 euros 3-4 months back, its making such a terrible noise from last 3-4 days. We are not able to sleep properly have raised complaint several times no one from Samsung contacting. It is causing health and safety hazards as we cannot sleep from 3-4 nights . I have two little children in the house and getting deaf because of noise.. why do you sell faulty products .. i am planning to take legal action.. such a terrible customer service and products.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

That's not what we like to hear, @FaultyFridge-heathha. Could we take the full model code of your Fridge please? This should be on a label on the inside of the door. Have you tried disconnecting it from the mains supply for a few minutes before plugging back in?

0 Likes
FaultyFridge-heathha
First Poster
Options

Yes i did everything possible. I have fallen sick with the noise of fridge. I have searched online there are lot of customers who reported freezer issues.. last one week i have created urgency but samsung is least botheted with hazardous situation. They set appointment on Monday.. am already gone mad with the crazy repetitive noise and could not sleep. My phone number is +353 ************* if you want to discuss. Model number is R568N822059 and serial number is 05LY4EBMB00390E. Customer reference number is **********. I have also filed a court case as we have fallen sick due to horrible noise and my kids also getting impacted

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

We've edited your post to remove your personal information, @FaultyFridge-heathha. We can see that an engineers visit has been arranged for you for Monday 29th June and we're sure they will get to the root cause of the issue. In the meantime, our apologies for the inconvenience this has caused.

0 Likes
FaultyFridge-heathha
First Poster
Options

Yes after 5 days of sleep less nights and headache.. and several calls.. is this what urgency means to Samsung ? What about the pain i have gone thru all week ? Is sorry good enough .. ? I can tell you the root cause without any technical expertise. There is ice built up near the fan which is causing disturbing and terrible  noise and freezer not to work. This is commom issue which a lot of customers have reported and its manufacturing defect as per the reviews i read and you guys still sell such faulty fridges. Fortunately this fridge is under warranty and just 5 months old. Totally disappointed and i do not think i will ever buy Samsung appliances and with poor customer service which does not even care if customers are getting sick .

0 Likes
FaultyFridge-heathha
First Poster
Options

Did not hear anythinf yet post engineer visit

0 Likes