Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fan failure on fridge freezer

(Topic created on: 02-07-2020 04:41 PM)
Fanman
First Poster
Options

Hi, I have a side by side fridge freezer with a failed fan on the fridge side. I've replaced the fan and still nothing. Anyone got any bright ideas what I can do next? Is there a fuse somewhere that runs the relay to start the fan? Everything else is running just fine. Very grateful for any advice anyone can offer in the absence of Samsung being able to assist at all.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options
@Fanman: Please can you confirm the model number of the fridge, along with where you are currently based? Our support teams are still available in the UK and Ireland, therefore if you are based in this region then please reach out to our Home Appliance Team on 0333 000 0333, or via Live Chat using the link below, and an advisor will be able to assist you further, and arrange any necessary repairs.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/livechat/
0 Likes
Fanman
First Poster
Options

Thank you for your reply. Can't get an answer out of livechat so thought I'd try here instead but will keep trying. 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@Fanman: No problem. Please be aware that our telephone and Live Chat support teams are available Monday to Sunday, 9am to 6pm.
0 Likes