Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family hub RF56M9540SR/EU smart things poor integration with nest

(Topic created on: 20-01-2021 09:18 PM)
Rambo2k21
Apprentice
Options

Hi 

I'm using a Samsung RF56M9540SR/EU smart fridge, recently smart things extended support for nest products but it seems there's limited support for Google nest cameras.

My fridge doesn't get notifications when my nest hello doorbell has been pressed and it doesn't show any video feed, via notifications or accessing the smart things app directly on the fridge. 

My camera is visible on smart things and it works on my Samsung phone via the smart things app, but on the fridge it doesn't do anything when I click on it to view the video feed. 

Please sort this out. This fridge is expensive and yet its so limited with what it can do, I really want this sorted out.

Thanks. 

16 REPLIES 16
Ihek
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem with my Samsung fridge hub.

I can see video feed on my iPhone via SmartThings app ( video from doorbell and outdoor cameras)

I can also see video on my Samsung tv but unfortunately not on the fridge hub.

the icons of the doorbell and cameras are available on SmartThings app on the fridge; but no video can be seen.

I wrote to EU Samsung support about it but I didn’t get answer .

Rambo2k21
Apprentice
Options
Bump. Can we get this visible please!?
Supermarioo1005
First Poster
Options

Also having this issue in the US 

Rambo2k21
Apprentice
Options
So I think there was a software update and I can now access the dedicated page for the camera however there's no video feed!!

I just get a loading screen and a prompt to play, after clicking play its just a loading screen and then the play button appears again.

See images attached.

20210510_021922_11843.jpg

20210510_021918_11842.jpg

Hemendra
First Poster
Options

I Have just bought the same fridge but i don't even have a smartthing app on the panel? can sone advice how can i have this on the samrthub?

0 Likes
Paul_HL
Samsung Pro
Options

smartThings is normally pre loaded like the phones. what model fridge and software version do you have .

Thanks

0 Likes
Hemendra
First Poster
Options

Hi Paul, it's not preloaded in my one. not sure why. Please see below for details about the version .Any advice would be really appreciated 

Hemendra_1-1631115156889.jpeg

Thanks,

0 Likes
Paul_HL
Samsung Pro
Options

I don't have V6 but believe they are on widgets on the home screens for the different parts of the home screen.

Thanks 

0 Likes
Najeeb Faruqui
Student
Options

I have the same issue. What is the solution

0 Likes