Did you mean: 

Ecobubble stopping midcycle

(Topic created on: 30-03-2022 09:36 AM)
lauralau1
Apprentice
Options

Ecobubble washing machine WW80J5555FX/EU 

stops mid cycle

i've done all the suggested tricks - calibration, turn on / off, empty hot wash, clean filter but the machine does not consistently work - maybe works without pausing 60% of time  

I wish the thing would either work all the time or completely break - its driving me potty have to keep pressing the pause button (keeps me fit running up and down the stairs) 

Is there anything I have missed or should i admit defeat and get a new NON samsung washing machine??

Thanks

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
lauralau1
Apprentice
Options

would be interesting to see how that goes - good luck 

0 Likes
lauralau1
Apprentice
Options

i just didn't have the energy to battle Samsung anymore - which i am sure if what they hope for and i'm sure that me voting with my wallet wont impact on their profits nor change their attitude!

0 Likes
Options

Hey Chris I too am getting frustrated with Samsung products. These were meant to be the bees knees of Laundry products but have to say if I have to replace it it won’t be with a Samsung machine. I have a WW11K84120W doing the same thing 

0 Likes
Options

I won’t be that’s for sure

0 Likes
grayn
First Poster
Options
This has started happining to me , it seem samsung deny all responsibility
0 Likes
lauralau1
Apprentice
Options

good luck with your battle 

I gave up and got a Bosch - I always had Bosch washing machines and for some stupid reasons decided to try Samsung.  Right now there is not one Samsung item in my house (no tv no phone 

my friend had a Samsung fridge freezer and that was also troublesome  

0 Likes