Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Eco Bubble will not tumble

(Topic created on: 12-01-2021 06:39 PM)
CJoyM62
Apprentice
Options

Hi can anyone help please?

My ECO bubble washes well and spins but when I then put it on to tumble dry, it won't do it and instead washes it again and then leave its soaking wet.  Any ideas?

Thanks.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@CJoyM62: Thank you. Next time you run a cycle, please can you follow the steps below to see if this helps? 

1. Press Power to turn on the washing machine.
2. Turn the Course Selector to select a course.
3. Change the course settings (Temp., Spin and Dry Level) as necessary.
4. The machine provides one easy to access buttons for Delay End for your convenience. If you want to use the option, press the corresponding button.
5. To add an option, press Options. Use the button again to choose a preferred item.
6. Press Start/Pause.

This way the cycle should automatically enter the drying stage at the end, without you having to manually initiate it. 

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options

@CJoyM62: Are you making sure to turn the dial to Cotton Dry or Synthetics Dry? If so, tap the Dry Level button to select the appropriate drying mode, and hit the Start button to commence a drying cycle. 

0 Likes
CJoyM62
Apprentice
Options

Yes I am and then I make sure it has the little hanger symbol is that what you mean by the dry level?

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@CJoyM62: There should be a Dry Level button below the main display that you can use to select the relevant option. So I can be certain we're on the same page, please can you confirm the full model number of your machine, located on the sticker on the inside of the door or drum, and I will look into this further for you. 

0 Likes
CJoyM62
Apprentice
Options

Sorry, its on at the moment!  I've found the manual and on the front it has WD80M4***** (Doesn't have the rest of the characters just the *)  and there is a QR code on the back which comes out as DC68-03881C-02 not sure if that means anything to you?

0 Likes
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@CJoyM62: Thank you. Next time you run a cycle, please can you follow the steps below to see if this helps? 

1. Press Power to turn on the washing machine.
2. Turn the Course Selector to select a course.
3. Change the course settings (Temp., Spin and Dry Level) as necessary.
4. The machine provides one easy to access buttons for Delay End for your convenience. If you want to use the option, press the corresponding button.
5. To add an option, press Options. Use the button again to choose a preferred item.
6. Press Start/Pause.

This way the cycle should automatically enter the drying stage at the end, without you having to manually initiate it. 

CJoyM62
Apprentice
Options

Ok great thank you I will try all that. Thank you so much for all your help 😊