Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eco bubble washing machine keeps pausing mid cycle

(Topic created on: 18-05-2020 11:34 PM)
Finkleberry
Student
Options

Washing machine has suddenly started pausing mid cycle - WF80F5E0W4W eco bubble 8kg

Machine has been brilliant until just started doing this yesterday....I thought I had accidentally knocked it and when I pressed start/pause it fired up again?!

I cleared drain this evening and recalibrated the machine but problem still persists. 

Can anyone shed any light on this issue for me? I could really do without the expense of an engineer while I am furloughed 😕

60 REPLIES 60
Unhappy_Pappy
First Poster
Options

Ok everyone, lots of us are seeing the fault. It’s not a cheap appliance and there is no support.  

Mod if you can assist us by linking where the complaints email is please. 

This will be my last Samsung product.  2 TVs panel boards burned out under 3 years. 2 Tumble dryers dead under 2 years.  Now this thing stops randomly and the door unlocks.  Absolutely disgusted with the lack of support here from Samsung and I recommend everyone seeing these issues to alert potential buyers so they are not affected as we have been. 

0 Likes
Jjb15
First Poster
Options

Having this issue with my Samsung bubble. Driving me crazy!

0 Likes
David308
Explorer
Options

This has happened to loads of owners of the same model. Please co tact BBC watchdog and also log it with trading standards. The more that do this the more likely we'll find out what is really happening. Samsun are hiding something. They are very quick to send out an engineer for free. 

0 Likes
David308
Explorer
Options

This has happened to loads of owners of the same model. Please co tact BBC watchdog and also log it with trading standards. The more that do this the more likely we'll find out what is really happening. Samsun are definitely hiding something. They are very quick to send out an engineer for free. 

0 Likes
David308
Explorer
Options

This has happened to loads of other owners of the same model. Please co tact BBC watchdog and also log it with trading standards. The more that do this the more likely we'll find out what is really happening. Samsun are hiding something. They are very quick to send out an engineer for free. 

0 Likes
David308
Explorer
Options

This has happened to loads of owners of the same model. Please co tact BBC watchdog and also log it with trading standards. The more that do this the more likely we'll find out what is really happening. Samsung are hiding something. They are very quick to send out an engineer for free. 

0 Likes
mgspan
Apprentice
Options

For me, it happens on all the cycles.

0 Likes
mgspan
Apprentice
Options

I have had this experience too...after a full day with the machine unplugged, it almost always finishes a cycle without stopping.  But try to do another cycle, and it gets stuck in the middle.

0 Likes
Naj09
First Poster
Options
I am having issue with my Samsung eco bubbles washing machine. Keeps on stopping in the middle of cycle .spin and rinse is fine .so frustrating .There is no support from samsung .
0 Likes
Jocky Brown
First Poster
Options

I have this same problem. Looking for a solution!

0 Likes