Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DV90N62632W How to turn of startup chime

(Topic created on: 07-02-2020 09:46 AM)
J0NEZ
Apprentice
Options

Hi

I've recently bought a DV90N62632W heatpump dryer. al already im regreating the decission since there seems no way to turn off the start up chime or any of the other chimes when changing program ect. "Only" thing that i can turn off is the alarm when it's done with a program.

Am I missing something? because i konw the prievous model could ( my inlaws have it ) thoug the layout are diffrent in terms of the buttons, and all they have to do is turn off the alarm thing, and that turns off the startup chime.

Is there a way to actually do this on this model i've bought? without tearing it all apart and rip out the speaker? 😃

4 REPLIES 4
frustrated3
Explorer
Options

i feel your pain I have the same issue with my washing machine. da da da da daaaaaa,

0 Likes
J0NEZ
Apprentice
Options

1 year and not a single reply, should take this as a sign that there ain't any thing to do.

0 Likes
J0NEZ
Apprentice
Options

2 years and not a single reply from the manufacturer, one of the reasons why i started not liking their products, poor customer support, hell even apple have better support then samsung, and that says alot!

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@J0NEZ: I'm sorry that you did not receive a response to your query. Having looked into this for you, I can see that the observations you made in your initial post were correct, and the start up chime cannot be disabled. The only sound that can be switched on and off is the Alarm to indicate the end of a cycle. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you. 

0 Likes