Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dualflex Oven 5 Year Warranty

(Topic created on: 31-01-2020 02:42 PM)
LucySavill01
First Poster
Options

I purchased Dualflex oven and a hob and a microwave – having spoken to Samsung the microwave has got a 2 year warranty on it – I didnt realise you had to 'register' regardless there is a slight issue with it and its being sorted – well done Samsung – but the oven and hob I purchased from Currys in April and delivered in May 19 – thinking my kitchen was just about to be fitted, but it wasnt – and it ended up being purchased and fitted in December 19 – so the kind girl wanted to register the two products – which should of had a 5 year warranty on it – but now cant because I hadnt open the box and seen the 'sticker' about registering – so im in the dark about the registering thing – and now Samsung wont do the 5 years – and Currys wont accept any responsibility and say I should speak to a manager and explain – anybody got any idea who in the organisation I speak too??? HELP!!!!!!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options
@LucySavill01: In order to be eligible for the 5 Year Warranty, you would have been required to register your product on our website within 90 days of the initial purchase date: https://www.samsung.com/uk/fiveyearwarranty/
Sadly, if this step wasn't completed in the time frame then it won't be possible to activate the warranty at this time. For your peace of mind, the oven comes with a 24 month warranty as standard, while your microwave has a 12 month warranty. Apologies for any disappointment this may cause.
0 Likes
LucySavill01
First Poster
Options

I totally get that – if I was aware that was the proceedure instead of just thinking I had a 5 year warranty – one of the reasons for purchasing – I would of opened the box – as it was they sat in the garage because like I have already mentioned there was no need to unbox them – I didnt think opening a box was such a necessity to do this – shame that – on me – not Samsung obviously – and hey Currys wont help either – I just feel disappointed as it such a nusiance!

0 Likes