Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dual cook wont go back to single cook

(Topic created on: 21-07-2020 01:41 PM)
melted-customer
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I'm having a problem with my dual cook oven that, once I had put the divider in, I cant get my oven back to the single cook function. I've removed every single thing in the oven (yes, including the dual cook slip), and it still seems to think I have the shelf in and wont go back to the single cook function. I cant use the auto clean function at all, because it seems to think I still have the shelf in, despite the shelf sitting beside me on my worktop. Any idea how to get it back to the single oven function so I can use my self clean and other functions? I tried looking through my manual, but it only shows me how to make it dual cook, and not returning to single cook

I just cant turn the dual cook off and get it to the way it was before I had the shelf in. With the shelf removed, it still seems to be stuck on the dual cook mode

2 REPLIES 2
samary
First Poster
Options

I have the problem but just the other way around to this. I cannot use the dual cook function and the oven seems to think i am in single cook function despite properly placing dual cook slip. BTW have you managed to resolve this issue?

0 Likes
gillybede
First Poster
Options

Was there an update to either of these problems ? My wonderful duo oven has just refused to go back into single mode after taking out the divider…I am trying the work around of setting each oven to cook separately… but that is not the point… my oven was working perfectly and now has lost it’s way.

Does anyone have a suggestion… is it something to do with the sensor at the back of the oven?

0 Likes