Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display time on oven range

(Topic created on: 19-06-2024 12:03 PM)
Dio82
First Poster
Options

We just recently purchased a new Samsung oven model nse6dg8500mt. I was able to set the time easily however despite searching I cannot find a way to have the time always displayed even when the oven is not in use.

Am I just missing the option somewhere? If this isn't an available option it really should be activated in a future update, it's a very simple yet useful feature we used all the time on our previous Samsung oven.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
wasabipeas
Journeyman
Options

I have a new Samsung Bespoke induction range and it also will not show the time continuously. it will only show the time after not using the oven for 15 minutes. Then it will only display the time for 5 minutes before the oven enters "Sleep Mode". Once in sleep mode the entire display is blank and you have to manually turn it on again. It's such a stupid deseign. I understand if they are doing this to lessen electricity usage but why can't we have an option to turn on a continous clock if we want to? 

0 Likes
Electric range
First Poster
Options

I just purchased The bespoke NE63T8711SG/AA And there is dust in the oven time display. I don’t see how it got in there.  Have you experienced this? or know if this is a common problem? It looks bad I just need to know how to get it out.

0 Likes
wasabipeas
Journeyman
Options

Sorry, I don't have an answer for you. I have this model :  NSI6DB990012AA. It has a different screen. 

0 Likes
Electric range
First Poster
Options

Thank you for responding so quickly. Hopefully, I will get an answer from somebody. This is strange to me.

0 Likes
wasabipeas
Journeyman
Options

Is it dust for sure? Maybe it's some dead pixels, but in either situation I would contact Samsung via phone or chat. Is your oven still under a warranty?

0 Likes
Electric range
First Poster
Options

Thank you for responding. It is definitely dust. I can even see what looks like fingerprints on the inside. The display numbers and options are clear all everything is working properly. At first, I thought it was under the clear protective covering that was not the case. I reached out to Sam, but they said because it’s not a technical issue I probably should go back to the dealer where I purchase it. Response didn’t make sense to me because it looks like to me that would be a part of workmanship. I may just have to deal with it unfortunately.

0 Likes