Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Dishwasher DW60H9950FW

(Topic created on: 07-09-2017 08:03 PM)
Lukaszino
Journeyman
Options

Hello.

I bought The dishwasher over year  ago and everything was fine till now. The dishwasher started to meak grinding noise on the beginning of the cycle. After less than a minute starts bip and smart light flashes. I do not touch it and leave it for about 5 minutes during that time dishwasher flashes few time and start to wash as usual. The dishes are perfectly clean. I've done that about 4 times and it makes that noise every time. I checked hoses, filters are clean. What can cause that noise?

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
CarolinaW
Voyager
Options

Hi @Lukaszino! Can you see any error codes on your Control Panel display? Is your dishwasher level? 

0 Likes
Lukaszino
Journeyman
Options
Dishwasher doesn't show error codes. Smart light flashes and pressed buttons with time on control panel.
0 Likes
Lukaszino
Journeyman
Options

I forgot to mention. The sound comes from bottom of the dishwasher and it seems on the left hand side and can hear it on the back behind black plastic cover.

0 Likes
Lukaszino
Journeyman
Options

Can someone help me?

0 Likes
CarolinaW
Voyager
Options

Hey @Lukaszino! I'd recommend calling our Home Appliance Team for further assistance on 0330 SAMSUNG (726 7864), Monday to Saturday | 9am to 6pm. Let us know how it goes! 

Ratsac
First Poster
Options
Hi mine has been doing this too, any update on a cause, I took my screen out looking for debris but none,
0 Likes
Solution
Lukaszino
Journeyman
Options

Hi,  I know what cause the issue. It's a waterwall. I slided the mobile inside dishwasher and recorded video. The issue is during cycle when you put pans and pots whit handles the handles slieds from basket and projects. The waterwall catches the handles and I think that damages sprocket whells of waterwall motor. The waterwall should have a sensor to avoid situtations like this.

Lukaszino
Journeyman
Options

Has anyone had or have same issue with dishwasher "waterwall" and resolved it?

0 Likes
Nobility
First Poster
Options

One year... it is too short life for a dishwasher. Mine is working properly about five years. I’ve bought it from one new company and till now nothing haven’t broke! I guess that it means great quality;) All my equipment for the kitchen is from that store, so I’m totally sure in their products. If you want to try , here is a link of this company website Hope it will help you.https://ianboer.com.au

0 Likes