Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detergent for SAMSUNG AddWash Smart 10 kg 1400 Spin Washing Machine

(Topic created on: 18-08-2020 02:35 PM)
AnnaH2
Journeyman
Options

Hi There,

I am continuously seeing the Suds error message on the washing machine, despite having tried multiple detergents and experimenting with reducing the recommended detergent quantities since I bought it a couple of months ago.

I tried to research this and found that the US site recommends HE detergent but there doesn't seem to be any such classification in Ireland/UK.

Can anyone advise if there is a recommended detergent that should be used with these models? All I can find is I should be using a low suds detergent but I have no idea how that is determined!

Thanks,
Anna
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AnnaH2
Journeyman
Options

Closing this off in case anyone else comes across the same issue. I went through the troubleshooting steps and emptied the filter. There were 2 colour catchers in there. A little concerning that in less than three months of operation they were able to make their way in there, since my baby has clothing items smaller then these! I'll need to be conscious of it in the future but at least it was easily resolved and I can be aware of it now if such an issue arises again.  

0 Likes
Marymac
First Poster
Options

I have the same question and can't find the answer. As the washing machine is expensive, I don't want to damage it by using the wrong detergent. I have switched to Ecover recently as it doesn't foam too much. Does anyone have the answer.

0 Likes